Spring 2018 Entrepreneurship Workshop Series
Over the past two years, Revive Kashmir has created strong relationships with Kashmir-based entrepreneurs in an effort to understand the challenges that hinder entrepreneurial venture growth in Kashmir. Based on our research, targeted training from experienced professionals has been identified as a largely unmet need that could help overcome some of these common challenges.
To this end, we are very excited to introduce our first Entrepreneurship Workshop, to be held at the University of Kashmir from 18 March to 13 May, 2018. Thirty participants from 15 startups will have the chance to learn practical tools, systems, and methods to scale their existing businesses, through six 4-hour sessions led by entrepreneurs and subject matter experts based in North America, using video-conferencing and Google’s Classroom platform. The workshop series will also provide participating businesses with the opportunity to network, and present their business growth plan to a panel of local and international experts, with the top 3 companies being awarded seed capital of INR 2 lacs, 1.5 lacs, and 1 lac.
*We invite applications from Kashmir-based startup businesses that meet the following criteria:
• been in business for more than one year
• presently has one or more paying customers
• is actively being run by the founders who have invested their personal money in the venture
• operate in the Knowledge Economy vertical or are in need of technology to automate operations
• can send two officer-level employees or founders to attend the workshop
• will prepare and submit a business plan, based on a template, as part of the workshop
• can pay a nominal fee of INR 2,900 per attendee to cover some program costs (may be waived in case of demonstrated financial need).
PLEASE APPLY BY 13 FEBRUARY AT GOO.GL/NNFBQR.
The first 15 startups that meet the eligibility criteria will be invited to send two participants to attend this transformative business skills training. We look forward to receiving your application and for the opportunity to connect you to the resources you need to give your business an edge in today’s fast-paced economy. Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com or 8494007923 with any questions about the Entrepreneurship Workshop.